Build-A-Bear Workshop® is beary happy to review requests for charitable donations with priority given to schools and 501(c)(3) charities that help children, families and animals. In order to assist as many organizations as possible, in a cost effective and efficient manner, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Requests need to be made via our online request system. We cannot accept requests via U.S. mail, fax or email. Click on the link below to access the request system.
- All requests must be made at least 8 weeks prior to the date the donation is needed to allow sufficient processing time.
- Our on-line request system requires the following information:
- Organization and contact name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Federal School Code, Federal EIN or Canadian Charity Register Number
- Type of event
- Date of event
- Date response needed
- A typical donation is a $10 Bear Buck$® gift card.
We are currently accepting donation requests for events in May 2014 and beyond. We've reached our maximum number of donations for February, March and April events.
All contributions need to be approved by World Bearquarters.
Click here to request a charitable donation.
Build-A-Bear Workshop limits our charitable donations to gifts of product or gift certificates, rather than financial contributions or advertising placement. If you are seeking a grant, please click here.