Sorry, but we are no longer taking entries for this sweepstakes.
Build-A-Bear Workshop Disney Frozen 2 Sweepstakes
Enter Our Movie Premiere Sweepstakes For Your Chance to Win
Entry Period: October 4-13, 2019
Enter the Build-A-Bear Workshop Movie Premiere Sweepstakes online now or at your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store for the chance to win a trip for two to the Frozen 2 World Premiere. You'll get to be among the first to see one of the most anticipated movies of the year. Enter before October 13 for your chance to win!
Build-A-Bear Workshop® "Movie Premiere" Sweepstakes
There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win and entry to
the sweepstakes is free.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Many will enter, only two
Entry period: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The Build-A-Bear Workshop® "Movie Premiere" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at and ends at ("Sweepstakes Period"). In-store entries must be received by close of business local time on and online entries must be received by Entries received after the entry deadlines set forth herein will not be accepted or eligible to win. Many will enter but only two will win.
Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each person being the "Entrant"). Individuals employed by or otherwise associated with Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures ("Disney"), their promotional partners, agencies, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, Marden-Kane, Inc., members of their immediate families and persons living in the same household as these individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- In-Store: Complete and submit an Official Entry Form at participating Build-A-Bear Workshop®
locations in the US, while supplies last. Complete all fields on the entry form (including parent signature if
you are under the age of majority in your state of residence) and deposit the completed entry form in the "Movie
Premiere" Sweepstakes Ballot Box at a participating Build-A-Bear Workshop location in the US by close of
business local time on . Store hours may vary by location. To be valid, each entry form must be
legible and completely filled out and must include the Entrant's first and last name, mailing address,
e-mail address (not a requirement for entry), telephone number including area code and date of birth
- The following stores are not participating in the Sweepstakes so you will not be able to find entry forms at these locations: Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, operated by and located within T-Rex Café located in the Legends of West Village, Kansas City, KS; Build-A-Bear Workshop® located at the St. Louis Cardinals ballpark; Build-A-Bear Workshop® located at the Kansas City Chiefs Stadium, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located within Cook’s Children’s Hospital, Forth Worth, TX; Build-A-Bear Workshop® At Rainforest Cafe®, Build-A-Bear Workshop® At Great Wolf Lodge®, Build-A-Bear Bakeshop located at West County Mall, St. Louis, MO or Build-A-Bear Bakeshop located at Mall of America, Minneapolis, MI, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located at Fairmont Scottsdale, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located at Gaylord Hotels, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located at Kings Island, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located in Bass Pro Shops, Build-A-Bear Workshop® located in Cabelas, Build-A-Bear Workshop® at Union Station St. Louis, Build-A-Bear Workshop® at Shelby Farms, Memphis, TN or Build-A-Bear Workshop® at Christmas in the Park, San Jose, CA
- Online: Go to www.buildabear.com; click on the Movie Premiere Sweepstakes icon; complete the required information on the entry form, which may include, among other things, full name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and related information as prompted. Entrant must complete the entry form with all required information and click "ENTER NOW" for the entry to be eligible.
Information collected from an Entrant will be used only for purposes of this Sweepstakes and to contact an Entrant if they are determined to be a potential Winner unless the Entrant has opted in to receive additional information from Build-A-Bear Workshop.
There is a limit of one entry per person, per day, per entry method, during the Sweepstakes Period. All other forms of entry are void. All entries must be submitted by the Entrant; third party entries will not be accepted. No bulk or automated entries permitted. Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for entries received that are illegible, not completely filled out, misdirected, damaged, lost, delayed, late. Mechanically reproduced, faxed entries and for in-store, entries not submitted on an official entry form or 3" × 5" piece of paper are void. Entries in excess of daily limit are void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, or if it is determined in Sponsor's sole discretion that the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules available at participating stores or visit: www.buildabear.com/movie-premiere-sweepstakes.
Random Drawing: Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about from among all eligible entries received. A random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the "Administrator"), in Syosset, NY, USA, an independent organization whose decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, whether entries are received timely, whether entries are eligible, or whether an Entrant should be disqualified.
Winner Notification: Potential Winners ("Grand Prize Winner" or "Winner") will be notified by mail and/or e-mail on or about and will be required to complete and sign (where legal) an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability, and where legal, a Publicity Release (the "Affidavit"); and an IRS Form W-9 within four (4) days following the date of issuance of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential Winner (time permitting). If a potential Winner is a minor in his or her state of residence, the potential Winner's parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents. Potential Prize Winners will be required to furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner's prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Failure to timely return any documents requested, return of prize notification as undeliverable, or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in such potential Winner being disqualified. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential Winner, and an alternate Winner may be determined, time permitting. If a potential Winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion); (ii) refuses the prize; and/or (iii) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner forfeits all rights to be deemed a Winner in the Sweepstakes and receive the prize, then that potential prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected (time permitting) through a random drawing by the Administrator from the remaining entries. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use said Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, and biographical information without further compensation. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RETURNED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes (the "Grand Prize" or "Prize") will be awarded — Prize Allocation will be via a random drawing as set out below:
- 1 prize to be awarded from all valid In-Store entries received; and
- 1 prize to be awarded from all valid online entries received.
A trip for the Winner and one (1) guest (the "Guest") to Los Angeles, CA to attend the Frozen 2 premiere (the "Premiere"). Each prize includes:
- Two night's hotel accommodations (one (1) standard double occupancy room);
- Round trip coach class airfare (from a major getaway airport closest to the Winner's home to/from Los Angeles, CA);
- Two (2) tickets to the Premiere in ; and
- A $100 Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Buck$® gift card for the Winner to use at the Build-A-Bear Workshop® located in Los Angeles to create a Frozen plush character to bring to the Premiere with them.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,500.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,000. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for all In-Store entries and then all online entries combined.
Many will enter but only two will win. Parental consent will be required prior to the awarding of a prize to those under the age of majority in their state of residence (19 in AL and NE; 21 in MS and 18 in all other states).
Additional conditions of Grand Prize trips:
- Winner and Guest must complete a Travel Release Form and must travel on the same itinerary
The Grand Prize will be forfeited if:
- The Winner is not available to travel on or attend the event on the dates specified by Sponsor currently planned for .
- The proper travel documents are not obtained by the Winner and their Guest by the date specified by Sponsor.
- Ground transportation to/from Winner's home/departure airport and while in Los Angeles, CA is NOT included in the prize and is the responsibility of the Winner.
- Winner and Guest must possess and are responsible for obtaining and must have valid ID or other required documentation for travel.
- Guest travelling with Winner must be 18 years of age or older at time of travel unless Guest is a child or legal ward of the Winner.
- Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledges that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
- Winner and Guest are bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines, hotels and other third party service providers used in connection with the Prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible if tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or other similar items are lost, stolen, or misplaced by Winner and will not be replaced or if booked transportations are missed for any reason.
- The Grand Prize does not include any other costs, fees, incidentals or other expenses not mentioned in these Official Rules such as, but not limited to, ground transportation, special seating assignments, baggage fees, alcoholic beverages, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. All expenses not stated herein as part of the prize are the Winner's sole responsibility.
- Actual value of the trip depends on Winner's residence or departure city. Specifics of prize package are subject to availability and Sponsor's sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of trip will be furnished with prize notification. Other restrictions may apply.
- Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Winner or the Guest must provide the hotel with a valid credit card for incidentals (including room service, mini-bar and pay-per-view television) and/or damages to the hotel room.
- If a Winner lives within a 150 mile radius of Los Angeles, CA ground transportation may be provided by Sponsor in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value.
- Sponsor and/or its agent has the right to remove or to deny entry to the Winner and/or his/her Guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Premiere.
- In the event that the Premiere has to be canceled for any reason whatsoever, in whole or in part, including but not limited to cancellations, postponements, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then the remaining components of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to the prize Winner and his/her Guest/travel companion, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
- The attendance by any specific cast members, filmmakers, or such other talent from the film during the Premiere is not guaranteed and shall be subject to such talent's availability and Sponsor's sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor any Releasees guarantee any type of meeting or photo opportunity with any specific cast member or talent from the film during the trip.
- Winner and Guest must obey all rules and complete any paperwork required for the prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, waivers required by the Sponsor or Releasees and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor or Releasees in their sole discretion will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Grand Prize Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual value of the prize is less than the ARV in these Official Rules.
- Winner and Guest must travel together on the same travel itinerary and booked flights.
Additional condition of prize: Limit one prize per person/household.
Prize cannot be redeemable for cash nor is it transferable. No substitutions allowed except at the discretion of
Sponsor. Terms and conditions as stated on the gift card will apply to its use. All taxes, fees and any incidentals
and other expenses not specified herein, including without limitation, income taxes, associated with the prize and
its receipt are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners.
Sponsor shall have no liability or further obligation to the Winners other than to supply the prize as described, with no further compensation being paid in exchange therefore. All prizes will be accepted by Winner "as is". By entering, Entrants and their parents/legal guardians agree that they will, subject to applicable laws, have no rights to bring (and covenant not to bring) any claim, action or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against Sponsor that may arise from participation in this Sweepstakes, acceptance, award and/or use/misuse of any prize or participation in prize related activities, in this Sweepstakes. Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
General conditions: This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Sponsor will not disclose the total number of entries received or the total number of entries received from an individual. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, Winners or, if a minor, their parent or legal guardian, consent to the use of his/her name, city/state/province of residence, photograph, visual and/or audio likeness for advertising or promotional purposes by Sponsor, and its designees, including but not limited to the posting of Winner's name on the Sponsor's website, in a Winners List or other announcements, without additional compensation, permission or notification except where prohibited by law. If any provision of these rules is invalid under the law, rules or regulations of a particular state, it will only apply to the extent permitted. In addition to the tax liability disclosures in these rules, Winners are subject to abide by the income reporting and, if applicable, the payment of any taxes due per the laws, rules and regulations of the Winners' state of residence.
Limitation of liability and release of claims: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and, if a minor, their parent or legal guardian, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc., Disney, Marden-Kane, Inc. and each of their respective promotional partners, agencies, affiliates and subsidiaries, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, franchisees, shareholders and employees (collectively "Releasees") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, USA without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the state or federal courts located in Saint Louis County, Missouri, USA; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all Entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes. Releasees are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes related materials; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries or; for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, failure to enter into the processing system, entries that are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor's opinion, for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, errors or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion: (i) to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entry and/or prevent him/her from future participation in the Sweepstakes) who tampers with the entry process and/or who is acting in violation of these Official Rules, (ii) to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes, and/or (iii) at Sponsor's discretion conduct the drawing to award the prize using all eligible non suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants, and, if a minor, their parent or legal guardian agree that subject to applicable laws: a.) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants, and, if a minor, their parent or legal guardian, hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b.) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c.) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, if any, but in no event shall Entrants be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs, and in no event shall such out-of-pocket expenses exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250) or the equivalent in any other relevant currency. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal & civil laws & should such an attempt be made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Privacy & personal information: Information collected from Entrants
is used for the purpose of awarding prizes, operating the Sweepstakes consistent with the Official Rules, to notify
Winners (as described in these Official Rules), and for advertising or promotional purposes and will not be sold or
shared in any manner by Sponsor or any third parties. Sponsor shall not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal
information to/with third parties, other than to/with third parties engaged by Sponsor to fulfill the above
Winners list: To request the list of Winners, send an e-mail with subject line Movie Premiere Winners to Winners@mkpromosource.com. Requests must be received no later than . The list will be sent when the drawings have been conducted and the Winners verified.
Sponsor: Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc., 1954 Innerbelt Business Center
Drive, St. Louis, MO 63114.
Sweepstakes Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Ste. 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Disney and its name and logo are registered trademarks of each.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsor, at the address above, not Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
© 2019 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.